- Global association of leading primary nickel producers.
- Promotes and supports the use of nickel and nickel-containing materials in appropriate applications, including stainless steel.
- Supports markets for new existing nickel applications.
- Promotes sound science, risk management, and socio-economic benefit as the basis for public policy and regulation.
- Undertakes leading-edge scientific research relevant to human health and environment through NiPERA Inc (science division)
- Centre of excellence for information on nickel and nickel-containing materials with offices in Asia, Europe and North America.
- Offers free technical knowledge about nickel, its properties and its uses to ensure optimum performance, safe handling and use.
- Promotes the long term use of nickel to contribute to a sustainable future.
- Does not conduct commercial or trading operations of any kind and does not present forecast or comments on nickel markets, prices or supply/demand.
161 Bay Street, Suite 2700, Toronto, Ontario
+1 416 591 7999 (Toronto)
+65 9633 7189 (Singapore)
Mr. JS (Juerg) Schweizer
Manager Market Development South East Asia